An everyday battle that one has to handle, on a mat, inside of a cage, in the streets.
- Compositions Coton
- – Fitted cut. 100% combed cotton 160gr.
- – The combed cotton is known for being the softest and most resistant cotton of all, its long fibbers allow threads to stay soft even after many washing sessions.
- – The material we use is tainted with reactive colouring products, made to chemically blend with the thread fibbers.
- – This special process allows us to get shades, solid coloured patterns and a great protection against sun rays, washing products, sweat, etc…
- – We only use water based ink to print our products. This choice was only logical as it is less toxic and better for the environment as well as for our fam members' wealth.
- – Our ink deeply encrusts the material fibber which gives colours a deeper and more luminous look and a soft touch without any thick feel.
- – The dyeing and prints made in our manufacture are all OEKO-TEX® certified: This standard guarantees that the material we use contains no toxic products neither for our users nor the environment which is one of our all-time priorities.